Saturday, November 27, 2010

 

Rivera speaks to young people in Dominican Republic

.
11/17/10, San Francisco de Macoris, DR .- "The All-Star major league pitcher Mariano Rivera, gave a baseball clinic in San Francisco de Macoris, which involved hundreds of children and young people from different leagues, as part of a program of work being done in the country.
The activity was held at the Estadio Julián Javier de San Francisco de Macoris, home to Los Gigantes del Cibao, before hundreds of participants, which made the most of every moment with the player's native Panama.
"I was not a pitcher, I played all positions, but one day I was invited to throw and I did well, then I was asked to do a test and liked what I could do, after that I signed with the team of my dreams , although I realize that does not seek to be professional, all God wanted it."...


from LaNacionDominicana.com, "Star Mariano Rivera teaches baseball clinics for children and young people with FMS," google translation from Spanish

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?